Sunday, July 3, 2011

FYI

"99c only" has rain ponchos down the makeup aisle on Marks. They are on the right hand side about half way down.

1 Rain gear-- I hear that Home Depot has Rain Ponchos for $4.30 and that wal-mart and Kmart do NOT have them any more.

2 Also Big 5 has cool straw hats for $5

3 Remember to feed you trekker breakfast before they come to the church , they will need the energy for our fun hike.


4 If they are prone to altitude headaches... have them take an ibuprofen too.


see you at 6:00 we want to get an early start!

PS thanks for getting your letters in... we don't want to deal with that on Tuesday morning


If I remember to I will put an outline of what we are doing on the blog before I leave so you can follow along!



PS Pray for us!

Probably no more emails from me! yea!!! Thanks for reading! Hope we kept you informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment